Welcome to the Office of the Vice President for Finance and Administration/Chief Financial Officer (VPFA). Finance and Administration is responsible for the sound and strategic management of the university’s financial resources. VPFA also includes a broad portfolio of administrative units that directly serve and support all aspects of campus life. These include the following:
- Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
- Budget & Resource Planning
- Business Affairs
- Campus Operations (Facilities, Capital Construction)
- Campus Planning and Real Estate (Sustainability Office)
- Enterprise Risk Services: Risk, Environmental and Emergency Management
- Human Resources
- Institutional Research
- Parking and Transportation
- Police Department
- Printing and Mailing
- Purchasing and Contracting
For portfolio summaries and direct links to units please see the Portfolio page.
Our goal is to strengthen and align central administrative and financial functions with the University's core mission of teaching, research and service.
We welcome your ideas and questions as we partner with other campus units and affiliated organizations to advance the University of Oregon mission.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.