Welcome to the Office of the Vice President for Finance and Administration/Chief Financial Officer (VPFA). The Office of the Vice President for Finance and Administration (VPFA) and its units provide key financial, facilities management, human resource and administrative services to our campus. VPFA includes a broad portfolio of administrative units that directly serve and support all aspects of campus life:
- Financial services units including Business Affairs and Budget & Resource Planning
- Campus Planning and Facilities Management: Campus Planning, Facilities Services, Utilities and Energy, Design and Construction, and the Office of Sustainability
- Safety and Risk Services: University Police Department, Risk Management, Environmental Health and Safety, Emergency Management and Fire Prevention, and Campus Geographic Information Systems
- Human Resources, Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity, and Retirement Plans Management
- Administrative services units including Parking and Transportation, Printing and Mailing, and VPFA Shared Services
Please see the Portfolio page for our organizational chart and for a summary of and link to each unit's website.
Our goal is to strengthen and align central administrative and financial functions with the University's core mission of teaching, research and service.
We welcome your ideas and questions as we partner with other campus units and affiliated organizations to advance the University of Oregon mission.
Contact us at email@example.com.