Welcome to the Office of the Vice President for Finance and Administration/Chief Financial Officer (VPFA). Finance and Administration is responsible for the sound and strategic management of the university’s financial resources. VPFA also includes a broad portfolio of administrative units that directly serve and support all aspects of campus life. These include the following:
- Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
- Budget & Resource Planning
- Business Affairs
- Campus Operations
- Campus Planning, Design and Construction
- Enterprise Risk Services: Risk, Environmental and Emergency Management
- Human Resources
- Institutional Research
- Parking and Transportation
- Police Department
- Printing and Mailing
- Purchasing and Contracting
- Retirement Plans Management
- Sustainability Office
Please see the Portfolio page for our organizational chart and for a summary of and link to each unit's website.
Our goal is to strengthen and align central administrative and financial functions with the University's core mission of teaching, research and service.
We welcome your ideas and questions as we partner with other campus units and affiliated organizations to advance the University of Oregon mission.
Contact us at email@example.com.