Shared Services IT dedicates itself to the needs of multiple units under the VPFA Portfolio. Our focus is on customer service combined with technological and process competency.
The services we provide include:
- IT Strategy
- Business continuity and disaster recovery consultation
- System and Data backup and recovery
- Hardware lifecycle management and procurement
- Consultation and advice for unit software and hardware needs
- Desktop Support, including Microsoft productivity suite and all University-provided applications.
- System and software support for unit line-of-business applications.
- Project management for software implementations and upgrades
- Decision support and reporting
- Communication with Information Services
- Liaison with other University service providers
- Printing and University Printing Contract management
We are actively working to expand the Portfolio. The units that we are currently supporting:
- Finance and Administration Shared Services
- Campus Planning and Facilities Management, which is comprised of:
- Campus Planning
- Design and Construction
- Facilities Services
- Utilities and Energy
Over the next several months, FASS IT will be incorporating additional units as part of our support portfolio. In the meantime, we are actively engaged in the following projects:
If you have questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact us at (541) 346-2455 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond promptly.